Try our signature recipe! FiberPasta Penne with broccoli, garlic, red pepper flakes, and pecorino cheese.
- 1 box FiberPasta Penne
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil Carmela di Caro
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound of broccoli cut into bite sized florets (stalks peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup pecorino cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pot of boiling water, add in the broccoli florets and stalk slices.
- Once the water returns to a boil, add the pasta. Cook the pasta for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once al dente, drain the pasta and broccoli together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, and pepper flakes. Add the pasta and broccoli to the large bowl and stir together.
- Add the pecorino cheese, mix one more time, and enjoy!