Try our signature recipe, FiberPasta penne with broccoli, red pepper flakes, and pecorino cheese. Follow the instruction and prepare yourself a healthy meal!
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 box of FiberPasta Penne (serves 5 people)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil Carmela di Caro
- 1/4 tp 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound of broccoli cut into bite size florets (stalks peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup pecorino cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salty water to a boil
- Add the broccoli to the boiling water
- Once the water returns to a boil, add the penne
- When the pasta is al dente, drain the pasta and broccoli together
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, and pepper flakes
- Add the pasta and broccoli to the large bowl and mix
- Add the pecorino cheese, mix carefully, and enjoy!