This FiberPasta recipe, inspired by Food52, works great with any FiberPasta, and is packed with healthy garlic. The buttery garlic combination will have you forgetting all your problems and stress!
- 1 head garlic
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound FiberPasta Spaghetti, Penne, Ziti or Fusilli
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Optional roughly chopped fresh parsley, red pepper flakes or freshly ground black pepper, or grated Parmesan cheese
- The usual: Boil some water for the pasta. While waiting, you fan cut the garlic.
- Add salt, then FiberPasta, and cook until al dente. Save this water.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, and add the garlic. Sauteé, stir and swirl intermittently, for 5 minutes, just until the garlic turns golden. Then put into a serving bowl (careful, the garlic quickly turns from golden and sweet to brown and bitter).
- Use tongs to transfer the FiberPasta to the garlic butter. Toss and add some of the pasta water you saved, to create a silky sauce. Mix in or top with optional items above.
And don't forget, you can pickup FiberPasta at 20% off with NEWYEAR2021 at checkout.