EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - Carmela di Caro
Why you will love it:
- It regulates our cholesterol level reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases - one of the core elements is the oleic acid (a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid), that we can find in mother’s milk.
- Presence of other essential polisatured fatty acid such as linoleic acid and its derived, which helps to reduce cholesterol and fight coronary diseases.
- Presence of vitamin E, polyphenols, carotenoids (efficient free-radical scavengers); important for their antioxidant activity, to enhance the immune system and fight the onset of tumors.
- Presence of vitamin D which guarantees a good presence of calcium in our body, fundamental to strengthen skeletal structure in children and to reduce decalcification in aged people.
- It is highly tolerable by our body. It reduces gastric acidity, stimulates secretion of bile which regulates gallbladder function, facilitates intestinal activity and helps the absorption of other fats.
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Sicily
- Tin packaging
- 16.9 fl.oz (500ml)
Carmela Di Caro is located in Trapani, Sicly. The Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced on the estate has quickly become a favorite among locals restaurateurs. Every step of the production process is performed within the confines of the estate so to guarantee maximum quality control.