- FiberPasta is a collection of Italian pastas and flour based products perfect for diabetics, athletes, and for all those who want to live a healthier life.
- FiberPasta products are low glycemic, high in fiber, high in protein, and non-GMO, great for performance, endurance, and maintaining overall health.
- Most of FiberPasta products are also vegan friendly.
- With FiberPasta products you don't have to sacrifice taste and texture.
GLYCEMIC INDEX AND DIABETES
The glycemic index (GI) measures how carbohydrates affect and raise blood sugar - on a scale of 0 to 100, pure sugar being 100. The lower the number, the better. FiberPasta has one of the lowest glycemic index (GI) for pasta currently available on the market.
DIABETES IN THE UNITED STATES
- 30 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes - about 95% of whom are diagnosed with type ll diabetes
- About 1.4 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes each year
- About 8.1 million cases of type II diabetes are undiagnosed
- 100 million Americans are prediabetic
FIBERPASTA AS CULINARY MEDICINE
Fiber Pasta is considered Culinary Medicine or a Functional Food Choice that can help you stay healthy and prevent disease.
FiberPasta’s high content of lean protein aids in building and maintaining muscle mass. Improvements in muscle mass may aid in weight loss and improved glucose metabolism.
FiberPasta’s products are high in fiber. Multiple scientific studies have shown improved weight loss, BMI, satiety, diet adherence and post meal glycemic controls when adding FiberPasta to a low calorie diet in comparison to regular pasta.
Most Americans consume only 8-15 grams of fiber per day. The 2015 dietary guidelines recommend 25 grams per day in order to reap the health benefits of fiber. One serving of FiberPasta’s products contains 15 grams of fiber per serving which is 60% of your daily fiber requirement for the day!
BENEFITS OF A HIGH-FIBER DIET
Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
Reduced risk of diabetes and imporved glycemic control
Improved bowel movement regularity
Appetite control and reduced calorie intake
Reduced cancer risks
Prebiotic effect improving immune system